• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 Minnesota Ride

Both my sleds enjoyed the ride, Viper is back up and running again, just in time for all the snow we have been getting, and more on the way.
I’m up here now... rode up from Mille Lacs... Staying in Mt. Iron... Riding to I Falls, Crain Lake, and back to Mt. Iron tomorrow then back to Mille Lacs on Saturday... might be up this way early next week if you want to ride somewhere Brandon???

I'll up there around that time, my brothers & cousins have a big get together 3/3 to 3/10, I'm sure the snow won't be going anywhere. Temps aren't going to be too warm.

I'll up there around that time, my brothers & cousins have a big get together 3/3 to 3/10, I'm sure the snow won't be going anywhere. Temps aren't going to be too warm.
Waist deep + after last night. Mid 30’s and sunshine all week coming up though. Plan on boondockin’ all day Monday, Night Shift TUES-Thurs, and I have the weekend of the 3rd off.

Last edited:
;)!

Keep us informed on the conditions. I may head up saturday.

Back