• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

In addition to my sleds, I also own a 2017 Raptor 700R. Other than slight cosmetic, BNG, and a few minor tech upgrades, it isn't much different than my 2007 Raptor was. And I think the 660 went to a 700 in 2006. So yea, not much change in 14 yrs of that product line as well.

Loved my '06 Raptor 700.
I had one too and a 06 YFZ both rock solid/fast and in 06 that YFZ was fastest quad out there MX and XC. Had a Blaster and Banshee before those. Man other than my 250r which was almost mandatory before the 450r and YFZ came out for MX and my Cannondales only thing I have ever owned for atv's was Yamaha but they were new and 06 was a long time ago!

I had one too and a 06 YFZ both rock solid/fast and in 06 that YFZ was fastest quad out there MX and XC. Had a Blaster and Banshee before those. Man other than my 250r which was almost mandatory before the 450r and YFZ came out for MX and my Cannondales only thing I have ever owned for atv's was Yamaha but they were new and 06 was a long time ago!
Yeah I had matching '06 yellow and black Banshee and Raptor 700 as well as a blue 2005 Banshee.

Boy are we getting off track now!

Attachments

• 2011-08-11_12-50-21_122.jpg
    2011-08-11_12-50-21_122.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 100
Yeah I had matching '06 yellow and black Banshee and Raptor 700 as well as a blue 2005 Banshee.

Boy are we getting off track now!
Not really. Remember that feeling of those purchases? I know I would have begged borrowed or stole to have my Banshee and didnt care if it blew up modding it cause I knew it was the baddest quad on the Planet. Yes Sidewinder is also but it is not a true Yamaha.

Pretty sure 2 guys I work with are going from Yamaha to Doo next season like SteveO. Both been on Yamis lifelong. One is sick of his SWer breaking, the other just ready to replace his '15 Apex. Apex guy got to put 600 miles on a Doo 850 last week, and really liked it. I bet if 2021 Is all Yamacat lineup, they're gone yellow

Picked up a new 2020 Sidewinder GT today, looking forward to the foot of snow we're getting tonight...looking forward to riding this sled...backup sled will be a 600 ace renegade if I can get a good deal this summer.

Are you trying to say 900 2 stroke or doing your math homework and looking for help?

Yamaha is slacking in way more than just snowmobiles. Venture was a disappointment to many. How about the Wolverine UTV? Compare it to a General or Doo. I buy Yamaha for the engine and the deceptive approach they have taken to outsourcing to China or wherever for parts and whole motors scares the heck out of me. How do you know who made your motor? Thankfully they still have best warranty.
you're correct on the first generation Wolverine, that was a Subaru motor that did have some shortcoming. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the new 850 twin on The Wolverine is a total Yamaha engine

you're correct on the first generation Wolverine, that was a Subaru motor that did have some shortcoming. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the new 850 twin on The Wolverine is a total Yamaha engine
Not sure. Is it? Why are we even asking that question. Point made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back