• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 137” bottoming out nearly with no one on.

Oh, the black adjuster blocks that I think have 3 settings but 4 sides. When suspension compresses, this acts as a stopper , I believe.
They control weight transfer/ski lift when accelerating.
When contact is made there, the front of the rear suspension should start to compress also.

When contact is made there, the front of the rear suspension should start to compress also.
Ahh gotcha. So when it hits those blocks, front shock should start to compress?
These are also the blocks that sled is pretty much resting on. (For me) with no one on.

I’m leaning toward week springs. Not sure if I can get a set before my week long trip next weekend. And if I do, do I get same spring or is there a heavier spring I should be using. My weight without gear probably around 215 lbs.

Probably will be better with next size stiffer.
The next size stiffer springs are the same thickness, they are just wound further.

I think the Cat number for left side is 1704-561
Also, as per your first post, I wouldn't define 'bottomed out' as the rear arm touching the transfer blocks.
Just fyi.
Interesting thought and clarification. I guess i figured if it was resting on the transfer blocks it was bottomed out, but understand bit better now, that not exactly the case, even though it feels like bottomed out when i step onto the sled LOL. Going to see if i can find the opposite side number now.

Interesting thought and clarification. I guess i figured if it was resting on the transfer blocks it was bottomed out, but understand bit better now, that not exactly the case, even though it feels like bottomed out when i step onto the sled LOL. Going to see if i can find the opposite side number now.
It's in the link I posted.

It's in the link I posted.
Found them, see them on yamaha and arctic cat sites. Now just to find some locally and quick. Have you ever changed these? Just wondering, do i need to loosen track and just drop the springs one at a time? How difficult is that to do and get lined back up, if you know? Appreciate all the help and info, from you and everyone.

Just to be clear, you do have the triangle shaped torsion spring adjusters turned to the thickest point that the short end of the spring contacts? Correct?

You adjust it with the sparkplug socket.
Yup, thickess portion and with spark plug socket. I could see sled try to raise when adjusting these as you mentioned but didnt help much. I read somewhere else that the front limiter strap might be causing rear to sag a bit. I have one hole left , i could try that i guess in the morning..

Back