• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

..... sell on time So........ limit spring surge to ensure dealers have sleds to sell
so ...... If a dealer was being allowed 50 sleds in a year , would you not think he would rather have 50 spring surge sales , then have unsold inventory going into a season , that possibly has poor snow and end up with a showroom of inventory ?? ?
A sale is a sale , and the sooner the better .

so ...... If a dealer was being allowed 50 sleds in a year , would you not think he would rather have 50 spring surge sales , then have unsold inventory going into a season , that possibly has poor snow and end up with a showroom of inventory ?? ?
A sale is a sale , and the sooner the better .
The dealers know what their allocation is for spring, and they sold out of spring orders which were in the allocation. Yamaha has to then measure how much capacity they have left so they can let the dealers know if there are more sleds coming. Pretty straightforward.

My cat dealer claims you can order now but wait and hear if you get it or not. They were not happy and creates a #*$&@ show.

What happened to the days when the factories only built snowmobiles.

My Cat dealer advises that he can take orders ( on paper ) but cannot actually put them in the system until 4/19/22. I am sure when starts putting them in, he will see the same baloney many of you are experiencing today with placing a Yamaha order. I am very glad my 22' EPS arrived last week and I took it. 23's are about 3K more and have BNG. I can live with a gray Tcat for 3K.

Got my order in yesterday for a 2023 Power Steering SRX to the best dealer ever for Yamaha and he texted me today and said he can't get it for me for certain, now on a wait list. Maybe the wait list will come thru but not holding my breath. CRAZY TIMES when they sell out in less than one day like that! Sucks when they had the color I wanted finally and added PS to it too, color me disappointed!

Really interested in riding the srx with eps . Seen one Cat video where the sled is in a garage , key off handle bars won’t move with force , then turns on key he can move it side to side with one finger. Think that will be a big difference any sled you ride .

Who told you that? I'm in the same boat and have not heard anything like that.
I would say wishful thinking. Yamaha and all the manufacturers don't care that they couldn't deliver! They just do some BNG, change gauges , limit quantities, cut warranty and Jack up pricing! Like they care if 22's are delivered before a 23 is. It's out of control and as long as everyone keeps spending they will continue!
I wanted to order a SRX but for 3K more just because it's got power steering and blue again I don't think so! They will loose customers the sport is going into a dark tunnel. Shitty cause I love the sport

SR Viper is sold out now. It was still available earlier today

Got my order in yesterday for a 2023 Power Steering SRX to the best dealer ever for Yamaha and he texted me today and said he can't get it for me for certain, now on a wait list. Maybe the wait list will come thru but not holding my breath. CRAZY TIMES when they sell out in less than one day like that! Sucks when they had the color I wanted finally and added PS to it too, color me disappointed!

So you never got a confirmation number via email?

just looked at yamaha-motor.ca and the only sleds still availible to be ordered are the mountain max's and the trail venom. everything else you need to join the wait list. going to piss off some local guys i know that where wanting new vk540's this year for ice fishing/hauling to camp.

Back