• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Power Surge

DranttelSS

TY Advertiser
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak
WEBSITE
www.dranttelsalesandservice.com
Let me start out by saying that this is not the thread for negativity. If you are not happy about the offerings for 2023 please take that elsewhere.

I am posting a little early as I am not sure I will be able to get back to the forum today.

2023 Spring Power Surge starts at 11 AM CST. It is almost certain that there will be very limited availability and things will sell out quick.

Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like to place an order. 507-931-1363

We are 3rd generation family owned and operated for 56 years. We have been selling snowmobiles since 1966 and Yamaha sleds since 1973.

Give me a call if you're looking to lock in a 2023 model! I always like talking snowmobiles.

Thanks, Nick

Thanks for the info on timing!

Sidewinder SRX and LTX LE models are sold out along with blue Snoscoot models.

Nick....Is this just for your dealer allocation of these models or for all of North America?

ONLINE CUSTOMER ORDER PROGRAM. ALL Spring Power Surge reservations must be placed at yamahasnowmobiles.com after 2 PM CST. Models will sell out quick, don't wait! Let us know if you have any questions. 507-931-1363
Seems like a lot of us where able to put a deposit down well before 2 PM CST / 3PM EST.

However in Canada at least, the deposit confirmation was that "Your reservation is in queue in the order it was received. Yamaha will notify you within 48 business hours about availability of your model of choice."

So all of us North of the border will be sitting with fingers crossed until Thursday it looks like :).

Let me start out by saying that this is not the thread for negativity. If you are not happy about the offerings for 2023 please take that elsewhere.

I am posting a little early as I am not sure I will be able to get back to the forum today.

2023 Spring Power Surge starts at 11 AM CST. It is almost certain that there will be very limited availability and things will sell out quick.

Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like to place an order. 507-931-1363

We are 3rd generation family owned and operated for 56 years. We have been selling snowmobiles since 1966 and Yamaha sleds since 1973.

Give me a call if you're looking to lock in a 2023 model! I always like talking snowmobiles.

Thanks, Nick
This is off subject -- I see you have an early 70's 433 in your aviator. I am getting ready to restore the first sled I ever rode q 1974 Yamaha TL 433F. the "F" stands for fluid drive. It doesn't have clutches just a hydraulic pump that drives a cogged gear which drives the track through the chain case. Do you know of any good businesses or individuals I can source parts from for this sled?

This is off subject -- I see you have an early 70's 433 in your aviator. I am getting ready to restore the first sled I ever rode q 1974 Yamaha TL 433F. the "F" stands for fluid drive. It doesn't have clutches just a hydraulic pump that drives a cogged gear which drives the track through the chain case. Do you know of any good businesses or individuals I can source parts from for this sled?

Maybe a private messge would have better..

Kochs Performance in WI I think is the best resource for old Yamahas

What. A. Day.

Thank you to our customers who have placed their deposits! As most of you know almost all Sidewinders are sold out along with other models. We still have a few models to choose from so if you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Back