• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX in person looks??

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
Has anyone seen the 23 SRX in person? I haven't but a friend said it looks better in pictures than it does in person. He says it's actually dull in person. I have a dealer holding one a buyer backed out of in another state. Your thoughts?

I just picked mine up. There’s a lot of blue! It’s growing on me. Looking forward to trying the power steering this weekend. Sure wish the dash was better, it’s like the dark ages compared to Doo or Polaris.

Thanks guys. I actually have both a T Cat and SRX being held for me. I agree on the dash, especially after coming off a Mach Z with their fancy one. Couldn't they at least have put the last generation Apex one on?!?

I just picked mine up. There’s a lot of blue! It’s growing on me. Looking forward to trying the power steering this weekend. Sure wish the dash was better, it’s like the dark ages compared to Doo or Polaris.
with all the problems Polaris is having with their dash, I am glad to have a simple gauge that WORKS for right now.

I have one. Easily one of the best looking blue winders built. 19 SRX is my favorite color combo. 23 SRX is right there just a little less white.

I passed one on the trail this past weekend. As I looked through my tears of sorrow for not being able to spring order one, I thought it was a really really good-looking sled.

My Dad's machine is a 2022 Renegade, and I massively prefer the gauge on my 22 sidewinder and 23 t-cat. There's just too much going on with the skidoo gauge.

My dealer just told me the SRX is back next year and it isn't blue. Wouldn't say much more than that.

Back