• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

7800mi Service 16 Jackshaft upgrade and Driver/Shaft change 2017 Shaft/Bearing info

I'm going to switch out the wobble bearing to a standard 4206 skf bearing I have 270+hp in my sled, the 16 secondary shaft is holding

Will do but as I understand it is just replace the bearing but I go a check if we need to do something more

Will do but as I understand it is just replace the bearing but I go a check if we need to do something more
Notice area in red is different length in pic. This is only reason I am unsure its just bearing change.
16-vs-17 Jackshaft.jpg

So what are options for 14-15 guys?

I know we can install 16 updated newer stuff or now the 17 if it works,

Is there some bearings we can upgrade to? I was reading that some guy found a better skf bearing that seems to be a bit stronger then factory.

Any updates on this? I’m in there now and thinking I’d like to upgrade to 17 shaft but want to make sure all I need is a new shaft and 6202 bearing.

Looks like the bearing housing has a different part number and price...2015 and 16 part # 8JP-G7631-00-00
2017 part # 8JP-G7631-10-00...same bearing though.

Back