• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

any reviews on the evo flash yet?

can the evo flash be redone? i have the hurricane 190 kit. if i did the high compression turbo flash then in 2 years decide to do caves 240 kit can the ECU be reflashed for the low compression setup?

can the evo flash be redone? i have the hurricane 190 kit. if i did the high compression turbo flash then in 2 years decide to do caves 240 kit can the ECU be reflashed for the low compression setup?

I believe I asked Jim from EVO this very question and he said the ECU can be re-flashed over and over....and if you went to a more expensive stage performance, you would only have to pay the difference.

But check with EVO to see what exact pricing would be ;)!

I believe I asked Jim from EVO this very question and he said the ECU can be re-flashed over and over....and if you went to a more expensive stage performance, you would only have to pay the difference.

But check with EVO to see what exact pricing would be ;)!
Stage 2 for now, then If I get bored, upgrade to stage 4 for only $80, that would be nice.

Stage 2 for now, then If I get bored, upgrade to stage 4 for only $80, that would be nice.

Yup, I believe that is what Jim said in earlier posts when the flash came out.

Back