• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

any reviews on the evo flash yet?

When its cold and sitting outside in trailer all week it start faster even.
Mine starts like that with the evo flash, I find it starts faster when it's cold vs when the engine is hot it takes a few more revolutions before it starts.

Mine starts even quicker than that. 1/2 rotation and it's started.

Now, I put Buddah's EVO flash in Saturday and his took awhile to adjust for some reason. It started, but took a little bit and cranked over more than mine. Buddah says he usually turns the key right away and I wait for the fuel pump. Is that the difference between our 2 sleds? Well, since my son broke the steering stem on his sled, got that welded up and then took a huge jump and lost a rear 9 inch wheel....Buddah was nice enough to let my son take his sled out Sunday which I could watch more on how it starts and feels.

The sled sure starts better waiting for the fuel pump. And in Buddah's words, the sled has way more grunt down low and mid range....but he is not a speed demon like some here.

I normally do not cycle the pump. Often when outside in trailer it fires so fast the noise and Hids all at once actually is scary. Made Ryan's kid cry a bit!

I am trying to reach white knucle since saturday! Message on their web site, e mail ,phone call everyday.....
No call back,the only message i got is Gene is out of shop from 8-22 feb! ! Is he the ONLY one who work in this shop?

I have my answer thank you!!!!!

I will post my feedback of the flash for my trail MPI viper turbo.......

So since there is not much feed back here yet on the number 4 evo flash....got a question for all that have it... do you regret getting it?? Would you go back to the set up you had with the power camander??? If out riding and cant get 91 oct or 93 oct could you get 89 oct and be safe??

If you are NA and not turbo, if you put in 89 to get to the next destination and not beat on it, you will be fine.

I have it and won't go back. No starting issues and don't want any. Plus the higher rev limiter allows me to clutch easier and the bottom to mid grunt along with better top end makes it worth it to me.

Evo flash 4 with can an airbox mod
Starting better most of the time
More confident to starter issue
Raise rev limiter for easy clutching
More sensitive in altitude ( drop rpm by 500 at 2000 fts)
Not able to catch xtx nytro yet

Last edited:
Evo flash 4 with can an airbox mod
Starting better most of the time
More confident to starter issue
Raise rev limiter for easy clutching
More sensitive in altitude ( drop rpm by 500 at 2000 fts)
Not able to catch xtx nytro yet
Your clutching must be off, I have intake and can mod with bv clutch kit and pull away from my previous sled, 13 nytro xtx 1.75 with can mod, which I sold to my buddy. Going to get Evo stage 2 87 octane flash next week.

I am trying to reach white knucle since saturday! Message on their web site, e mail ,phone call everyday.....
No call back,the only message i got is Gene is out of shop from 8-22 feb! ! Is he the ONLY one who work in this shop?
On anything Evo customers only deal with me as I am the only one that does any of the Evo flashes for any brand or machine. With over 10k in flash tools i don't leave those lying around the shop when I am gone. I was in the shop from September 1 - Feb 7 lol....but I did email you under very trying internet conditions while on holidays with family. Doesn't get any better than that my friend.

Back