• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex PCV autotune map.

Im not happy with mine yet. Mine has stock injectors.
good morning how is your map for the 5-8000 rpm range mine is perfect at wide open throttle now 10.7afrbut the mid range is is 13-14 afr like about 1/4 to half throttle but when i crack it open its good the afr ,now would i adjust the fuel or the throttle percent

good morning how is your map for the 5-8000 rpm range mine is perfect at wide open throttle now 10.7afrbut the mid range is is 13-14 afr like about 1/4 to half throttle but when i crack it open its good the afr ,now would i adjust the fuel or the throttle percent

I just have not had the time this year so far to ride it or work on the map, sorry.

Where do I download maps, new on here and can't seem to see those maps above. Wanting to get or buy a good map for 06 apex turbo with pcv.

I just have not had the time this year so far to ride it or work on the map, sorry.
hi did you ever get your apex up and running properly as far as the map, ,and if so would you share a copy of your map also what are you running for weights in your primary clutch thanks its time to start working on my sled again

I am interested in your map as well...I am in the process of trying to build one for my Apex.
Stage 2 - 18lbs boost
PCV with PTI
Ignition module
Auto Tune
450cc injectors
I am having to pull a lot of fuel out in the lower RPM/throttle positions as it was way too rich
I am thinking of going back to stock injectors

I am interested in your map as well...I am in the process of trying to build one for my Apex.
Stage 2 - 18lbs boost
PCV with PTI
Ignition module
Auto Tune
450cc injectors
I am having to pull a lot of fuel out in the lower RPM/throttle positions as it was way too rich
I am thinking of going back to stock injectors

I dont have the new PTI Version, I have a Pressure Sensor add on , before the PTI version came out.

Ulmer might be able to set you up with a different map for starts that has pressure tables that work with the PTI
Allan has been helping me with this sled already and I am thinking of bringing him the sled to tune as any map I have tried has not hit the mark.

Back