• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt results "2006"

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
And, yet another year of fun on the tar.

Post pics and info of your results and times.

Our track opens up April 22nd, so I am busy!

I'm getting ready too. ESTA opens the 23rd, NYIRP the 15th. Anyone have any big plans for this year? I'm shooting for mid-low 9s and I want a 1.30 60'.

Darn, saw the post for 2005 get bumped by Monker, figured I'd start the 2006 one this year, but Terry beat me to it. Guess I'll settle for 3rd to post! Oh well, our track doesn't open until May 20th, and we have enough snow to go for one more ride this weekend, :tg: . This may be the last because the temp is supposed to come to +4c on Sunday, melting slightly this week, but the nights have been around -18c. Too bad I couldn't have the Turbo out on the TY ride here, managed to get it back together the following week. Terry, maybe next year we can do some side by side wheelies or cat walks, man this thing just stands right up with that ripsaw track!!!!!
Monker, I'd like to be in the 9's consistently, I know if I had an asphalt skid I could. I maybe able to do it with the current setup I have now, but I’m looking for wins more than et’s and speed records, gee I may have to go back to stock for consistency, hey I could use the one I picked up from Matt, nah! Anyway, I’m looking forward to another season and I’ll be lurking around here. Terry, are you going to an asphalt skid or are you using the stock one?

Hey instead of bumping the post for 2005, here's the link, right on the first page of 2006. http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=435

I will be putting the Wahl Bros 121 in the rear of the Attak. Might look a little funny, but lowered may not look so bad. Have a 136 Wahl Bros suspension in the SRX .

Guys I will be out this year again... I've got some new 'toys' on the sled, hope to get her down to 9.0's and over 150mph....

:Rockon:

--Buster696--

NOS-PRO said:
I will be putting the Wahl Bros 121 in the rear of the Attak. Might look a little funny, but lowered may not look so bad. Have a 136 Wahl Bros suspension in the SRX .

Terry, maybe you should sell me the 121 and buy a 136!!!!!

Slowly getting a Apex ER ready. I uninstalled the supercharger that was installed on it and got the asphalt skis on today LOL. Our track opens on April 22nd so hopefully I'll be ready by then. I purchased a Wahl skid, skis, and 10.5" track from forum member bjniceguy for too cheap to pass up!

;)!

Tried to contact Wahl bros on a 136, but never got back to me.

See what I have to get for it Don. Have a brand new track too

:bling

;)!

Attachments

• Pro1000 014.jpg
    Pro1000 014.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 113
  • Pro1000 019.jpg
    Pro1000 019.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 149
Allen, call me tonight when you have a chance, and I will let you know the best front torque arm location.

Got a call from Wahl Bros., and they say that the new asphalt skid will be the $%^&!

Will sell the 121 next year, and pick up a new 136 from them.

Morning Dog, did I wake you?

:die 2 weeks until the season begins. Will be doing a bunch of work this weekend and hope to have the skid in on Sunday as well as the rest of the work done!! :Rockon:

Back