• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Be careful out there

Howdy Yall...... was seeing any new updates on the snow conditions Houghton, Calumet and Copper area? Was planning making a run up there this wkend. Just want to make sure its worth the driver from Chi-Town.

They got hammered with snow the other day. 10,000 maniacs will be there to keep you company.

Awesome thanks:Rockon::Rockon:not worried about other riders. Mainly all pipe lines and off trail.

That's 9,000 of the maniacs I was talking about. Lol!

Peace & enjoy

EXACTLY!!!

We both were up in that area and the trails and off trail was pounded to death. Couldn't believe how many snowmobilers were up there

8 broken ribs!!!
IMG_20171229_120456175_HDR-640x380.jpg

IDK.....guy staying at same place I am.

Just sucks.......

Just a few min from our cabin... 1 mile west of 94 begins some tricky turns that come up too fast at speed. People are going too damn fast !

So far I've had no close encounters. Oh, other than some black ice. Good thing I was able to use both lanes. I hate black ice......

Back