• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bov help

belcher

Veteran
Hi guys I'm new to this supercharger thing. After only 25. Miles I think I like it !! My problem is this I got the sled used the way it is hooked up. The nipple on inter cooler runs to a tee one line to boost gauge the other line runs to a another t where 1 line goes to gems 2nd line goes to bov ( which I think is vortex). There is no vacuum lines going to bov so I'm not surprised it doesn't seem to do anything lol. Can somebody explain or give a picture how the plumbing is suppose to go. The bov will open if you put vacuum on it but the line to it I assume must be positive because it comes from inter cooler. Another question does riding s/c sled with a bad exaust donut cause any problems to afr. I want to ride sled a little bit over holidays and won't be able to fix right away.

The instructions help but I didn't see anything about bov.

Where all the throttle body's tee together you tee into that line and run it back to the Blow off then the other line from the blow off ties into the inter-cooler.

sc_oil_filter-4-jpg.78132

Back