• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carb question

Bypassed it and still the same.
Question about tors?been rereading all your old posts,when you bypassed the tors you connected them together on the harness side correct? They act super funky when tors is enabled&still sounds like it’s that just looking to confirm

Yes I did connect them together on the harness side. Maybe I’ll check to make sure the connector are connected tightly on the wires. They have been apart quite often and maybe there’s a bad connection. I’ll try anything at this point

Ok. I have the carbs back in and there’s a changed in the problem....sorta. Still idles fine and I could get it moving but it starts to run rough and bogs at around 4000-5000 rpm. I decided to pull the plugs to see what they look like and this is what I saw. I’m no pro at reading plugs but it looks like it’s running rich. What’s your thoughts. I put my old spare in and they were tan color. Now it bog just off idle again. WTF
8762768E-4EB8-4F55-80A1-0A9899BFB34C.jpeg

Ok. I have the carbs back in and there’s a changed in the problem....sorta. Still idles fine and I could get it moving but it starts to run rough and bogs at around 4000-5000 rpm. I decided to pull the plugs to see what they look like and this is what I saw. I’m no pro at reading plugs but it looks like it’s running rich. What’s your thoughts. I put my old spare in and they were tan color. Now it bog just off idle again. WTF
View attachment 153262
Hey bud,not sure if you have had time to work on your running issues but had a question have you checked your coils?(in a dark area looking for arcing)also you were going to check the tors bypass to verify it was correct & wiring ok etc

Haven’t had much time lately but yeah I did the coil check in the dark and it all looked fine. I’m going to do some checking on the fuel pump. I really think it’s not a carb issue anymore.

Haven’t had much time lately but yeah I did the coil check in the dark and it all looked fine. I’m going to do some checking on the fuel pump. I really think it’s not a carb issue anymore.
Hi, did you ever resolve this? I'm having the exact same issue and gone through everything carb wise.

Last edited:

Back