• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

classified problems

woodchk454

Extreme
Maybe Im doing something wrong but after I log in I can search and post. My problems start when trying to post a wtb in the classifieds. I am asked to log in again and when I do Im told that I have an invalid username or password. I thought I was already logged in. Any help would be great.

Are you trying to post in this forum or the 2 stroke forum? What path to the classifieds are you taking? If you can make this post, you should be able to post in the 4 stroke classifieds.

I was trying to access the classifieds through the link at the top of the page. The one between the map and TYwebmail icons. I assume that it takes you to the 4-stroke classifieds. Another note I believe 2 days ago I actually asked a ? in the fs portion of the classifieds. Ill double check. Not trying to create to many problems but I also have an old profile (forgot password and e-mail acc. and was curious about deleting it or not.

That takes you to the classifieds on the totallyamaha.net and if you only registered on this site then you will have to register there as well...

these are all in the totallyamaha family but different data bases and sites.

Back