• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cold Hands

Weapon X said:
ha ha thats funny I used to race my 5.0 at gimli when I had it, but now I just race moto-x at the new track they built on the complex. My uncle worked for wildwood back in the 80's for like 15 years and used to drag bikes for them back then in gimli.
Hey how is the Moto-X track there in Gimli. Have not been there yet. Do they still hold races in Beausejour?

phazerfx500 said:
Weapon X said:
ha ha thats funny I used to race my 5.0 at gimli when I had it, but now I just race moto-x at the new track they built on the complex. My uncle worked for wildwood back in the 80's for like 15 years and used to drag bikes for them back then in gimli.
Hey how is the Moto-X track there in Gimli. Have not been there yet. Do they still hold races in Beausejour?

The moto-X track type there is new to manitoba, it has split lanes in the supercross section so bikes can go either way through different jumps,the only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the over 3 minute lap times ,as for Beause they hold about 3 races a year there.

Seems the 08's have more issues then the 07's? Still cold hands. as for the RZ350, why didn't Yamaha ever put that YPVS in my Banshee? :o| :Rockon:

SpartaSXr said:
Seems the 08's have more issues then the 07's? Still cold hands. as for the RZ350, why didn't Yamaha ever put that YPVS in my Banshee? :o| :Rockon:
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT? Issues?? All I said was my grips were not that warm and thats the only thing I can complain about in hundreds of miles. Do some research.

Well we rode last weekend in 26 Deg weather and my 06 attak warmers were as warm as his. My hands froze for the first 7 miles and then I could feel the heat. Phazer warmers were marginal at best. Hyfax are shot after the weekend also. We will keep plugg'n away until we get it. I found the Phazer very fun to ride standing up but awful to sit on and ride but I am too tall for the bars. Felt like a horse kicking back after exiting every whoopie. Man after a dozen kicks, I was all done sitting on that thing. Seems we have some work to do !!

Suspension setup is key when it comes to sleds they don't know what your body weight and personal preference is at the factory, so mabey start there before cut down this machine.

On my 08RTX this past weekend I found that if I turned my thumb warmer off and my hand grips on all bars that the grips did get warmer then they ever have. They were not extremely warm but did get warmer. It seams their is not enough power to run both the thumb warmer and the grip warmers at the same time. Does anyone else find this to be true?

Despite low,low snow conditons I did put 400 great miles on last weekend!

Back