• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Glad things worked out 4 U and U were able to keep RED OCTOBER :jump:

:Rockon: Yeah, I really didn't NEED to sell her, but the cash would have been handy. Not worth it, Someone missed out on a bad azz deal. LOL

Attachments

• IM001607.JPG
    IM001607.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 154

Glad your keeping her, now dont put on every aftermarket add on known to man, its perfect. Save teh cash so you can keep it and have fun, I still want to get up there ride with ya!

hahaha and now you're telling us LOL
Keep it up 1CS, you have a 1 off sled :)

rxrider said:
hahaha and now you're telling us LOL
Keep it up 1CS, you have a 1 off sled :)

Yeah. lol

I'm redoing the clutching now. More to come. May have to run it this weekend at the radar runs. Just am kind of scared to run it on the ice without studs.

:bling :jump: :Rockon: ............ you know.......
I got your back, bro!

We just need to see some pics or a video of the beast in action now that you have it dialed in!!

nate007 said:
We just need to see some pics or a video of the beast in action now that you have it dialed in!!

Nate,
I will after this weekend. I'm heading up to cable, WI. I plan to race her a bit. Should be a fun weekend. I don't plan to win any races, but should be a fun / learning experience for me. ( This will be the time I have ever raced any of my sleds )

Sparky, Sparky, Sparky! (This color fits you perfectly)!!!!!!!!!! It's not exactly *pink* but it is the closest color I could find. Scooter and I are sitting here reading the posts and looking at the pictures of your sled / snow blower (If you happen to be the person riding behind you! lol. Your sled looks so so <smile> Actually, it looks awesome! We had such a blast with everyone up there, we cannot wait until next year! I am looking for some pink clothing for you so you will stand out in the crowd. lol

You better keep an eye on these posts because you never know where they are going to show up on this website! (That should keep you out of trouble) LaLaLa

Message to Mr. Sled....would you PLEASE add pink?????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO. Glad to hear from you guys again. Yeah, I had a blast with you two also. It was interesting, that's for sure. Ans you, missy, sure are a firecracker. lol

I can't wait for next season. lol

Oh, and Tom, NO PINK. Thanks. Browns' not so bad. lol

lmao! this is funny ....seeing something from scooter and knowing that his secretary i typing it while he is looking over her shoulder! he's saying to write something and she's just ignoring him typing what she wants! lol...... i can picture it perfectly! lmao!

Scooter1s secretary here -

Holy cow - we were only together a few days and you know us sooooo well already!!! Too Funny! But you are absolutely correct!!! That is EXACTLY the way it happens!

I think if I offer enough backrubs I can talk Scooter1 into painting my sled the blue, white, and gray. I believe his options would be: (1) just go ahead and do it; (2) listen to me complain about him NOT doing it; or (3) take it somewhere and just have it done. My vote is for the first one - just go ahead and do it so he doesn't have to put up with #2. Talk to you soon!

Back