• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

Scooter, Go for #1!!!!!! hell hath no fury like that of #2!!!! lol.... but you know what i find wierd?! don't most people buy an outfit to match thier sled ,instead of painting the sled to match the outfit?! :tg: lol...... sorry bout the highjacking vinny but i couldn't resist! lol...:jack:

Scooter 1 and Secretary, I for one can not wait to see the new color scheme.

It is good to just read you two, Vince and Mark.

I am going back up(Duluth cabin area) this week end trying to get one more weekend of sledding in ;)!

I was so proud of my wife I have to brag, she went riding with me and it was cold 0-4 degrees and she rode great and could have kept up with us TY'ers.....there may be hope for her to come in the future! OK who will haul Standard 'full size' poodles with them on the sleds for us...........No takers

:jump:

Yamadoo

A few more things. Just haven't posted the pic until now. I did this during the season. More to come over the summer. I add a black 144" Expert X with the Hygear 2 into 1 remote rezi, 8" Rear wheel kit, 08 Nytro Hand guards. These are bigger and very warm. Much better than the last ones I had. I also had a Amsoil patch stitched to my Bar pad. I added fox floats as well.

Time to make a few changes to my sled as it is summer. I was going to build another sled, but there is so much more I can do to my Attak, so I decided just to keep going with this sled. So, here we go into another summer of upgrades. lol

I'm starting with these:

-Nitrous
-Water/Methonal injection
-On Board Data Logger
-151 track
-STUDDED 144 track
-??????

Attachments

• IM001650.JPG
    IM001650.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IM001651.JPG
    IM001651.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IM001653.JPG
    IM001653.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IM001649.JPG
    IM001649.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IM001652.JPG
    IM001652.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 174
19,350 views! wow! what an awesome sled! part powder,part drag, part sweeper, part submarine, part tree trimmer lol... what more could a person want! hope all is well bro'! ;)!

Mark remember the sled is Part "sparkler" as well.

I think it had something to do with the unliscensed tree trimming and removal.........not sure. Something about grounding a wire harness.........how did that go agian? I wonder if that is how Kathy came up with sparky??

Hey all those hits ;)! great job Vinny.

Have fun.

Yamadoo

Cruel, ABSOLUTELY CRUEL......LMAO.

She came up with that name Thursday night. Night before the tree removel. lol

I can't remember where she came up with that name from????

1CS

Your right she did come up with the name before the sparking began ;)! almost sounds prophetic.

Have a great summer.
I am thinking of running over to Toms for the August weekend, not sure about work yet. Heck, I may drop in for a day visit, map quest says only 4 hrs :o|

Yamadoo

yamadoo said:
1CS

Your right she did come up with the name before the sparking began ;)! almost sounds prophetic.

Have a great summer.
I am thinking of running over to Toms for the August weekend, not sure about work yet. Heck, I may drop in for a day visit, map quest says only 4 hrs :o|

Yamadoo

Sweet. I'll be there in August for sure. Day visit would be great.....

Getting close to start getting my girl ready for winter.
I am for sure going to stud the crap out the track. I had to many issues with a bare track last season. :o|

-Going to stud A 144" TRACK,
-add a oil filter relocation kit ( even with the blower installed ),
-hopefully add a Water/Methanol injection system so I can max out the Stage I @ 10lbs.
-I have a set new skis also from Curve
-Exhaust modification....TOP SECRET

We'll see what I find at HayDays...

:Rockon:

Vin are you going both days to Heydays or just saturday. I have to work saturday :o| .

Yamadoo

Curve Industries said:
Vince, stop by and say hi! Nick and I will be set up in the vending area, second row back.... white truck, white trailer, white tent, LOTS OF SKIS. I need to make a formal TY announcement about Haydays too.

Looking forward to meeting you ;)!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Sean,
Heck ya, I'll be there to say 'HI'. Looking forward to meeting you both as well. We've done enough talking back and forth here on TY, would be great to put faces to the words.

Did you guys ever make up any decals yet? You know I am a decal guy, running your product, I MUST have decals. lol....

See ya soon....

-Vince

Back