• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

pro116 said:
How does it ride on the trails?

It's a hand full. lol

I just need a bit more saddle time. Otherwise, it rocks. The XT's really dig in on hard pack and had me wore out at the end of the day after going though many, many miles of twisties. I'll be putting my stockers on for trail riding. lol

I did manage to get my mpg up to around 7ish. I don't think my BOV is set right. I can't get it to open at vacuum. I may need to cut some of the spring off to acheive this. I'm heading out again in the morning. More testing to go yet. I'm geared now at 23/38. I spin the track by just thinking about touching the throttle. I'm going to gear it up to 24/38 and see if my mpg gets better and reduce my ease of track spin.

Over all, I'm very happy with my sled. You'll be able to take her for rip down the track at the roast in March, and you can tell me what you think.
I can't wait to see what her numbers are that weekend heading down the runway. I haven't had this sled much past 1/2 throttle yet. lol ( Well, maybe once or twice. lol )

9t, Yeah, I figured I would need one, I'll have one ready soon.

The way I ride, I should have one on there anyways. lmao...

What do you recomend my set up be? My track is a 144X1.5

1CS - Envy

:drink: :drink: :drink: :rocks: :drink: :drink: :drink: :tg:

Happy new year to all ;)! :-o :drink:

sled looks and sounds great vince! it was cool to see her in person and actually running!

Attachments

• IMG_0382 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0382 (Small).JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0385 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0385 (Small).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0368 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0368 (Small).JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0372 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0372 (Small).JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 133
Vince that sled was fast going straight, but I handed it to ya in the woods, :Rockon: My mtx was loving the tight twisty stuff. Nice riding with all of ya ;)!

Throttle Jockey said:
Vince that sled was fast going straight, but I handed it to ya in the woods, :Rockon: My mtx was loving the tight twisty stuff. Nice riding with all of ya ;)!

Nick,
Yes, you did. LMAO....

That's okay. I think I did okay considering.....um the competition. You were out of the woods before me only by seconds. :ORC lol I'll be back once I get better at handling my 600+lb sled....for yet another woopin'. lol

It sure was a great time. Gotta get out one time tomorrow. Been sick as heck the last day. Going out later sick or not. Temp. are suppose to hit like 50 so all the snow we have here will be gone by the end of the week.

Mark,
It was great to ride with you and Jen once again. Glad you guys had fun, we sure did. Can't wait to ride with you all again.

-1CS

Okay...I decided I am not selling my girl....NOWAY...NOHOW.

More to come...........To be continued. :hide:

-1CS

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
1CrazySledder said:
Okay...I decided I am not selling my girl....NOWAY...NOHOW.

I guess that's why I couldn't bump up your ad........As I COULDN'T FIND IT BRO ;):D

LMAO...Yep, unlike SOME, I follow up on my adds, ( cough, cough...crew. lol )

Back