• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does An Attak Fit In 10' Clamshell

the kitchen

Expert
I have an Attak and am picking up a two place clam shell but I would like to know if you guys could tell me how well this will fit. Measures like it should fit but could use some feed back. Thanks

If the back of the coverall went straight up I'd say you'd be fine..... Length wise, you'd be fine --- both my Attack and my MNt Viper fit on my dad's 10" triton easy with no overhang.....

But with some clamshells they lose alot of space because of their shape.

triton 10' with a blizzard cap and my Vector Ltx fits fine. Only issue is the snow flap sometimes gets hung up when I open the cap. I just open it 6 inches and reach under and push the snow flap forward a few inches and open.

Thanks mntvipermn, here is a photo of the one in question, SORRY for the verbage on the side of the trailer. We are trading for an older 2 up sled I have and just want to make sure I am all set befor I finalize the deal. Judging from what you explained I should be all set.
P.S. I will remove the big blue word on the side of the trailer.

Attachments

• 3n53ma3pc5Q55Ta5P99bp42aa04ef4d001ef6.jpg
    3n53ma3pc5Q55Ta5P99bp42aa04ef4d001ef6.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 367
I bought a 10' Royal Cargo Clamshell at summer's end. It is a double lift ramp style. I put my Attak in and found that i would have to put the ski tips over the angled part at front. You can still raise the clamshell from the front but it is difficult to put back down. You have to lift up on skis to get tips over angle part. If I had it over again, I would get the 11 or 12 ft, but I am going to make do with this one and will probably just back off all the time.

Back