• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drive shaft ring groove gone

I would shim so that the rotor has very slight movement. I also made the insert out of steel and sized it for a loose press fit. The step allows it to be tac welded inside the drive shaft. If I remember right I did 3 tacs to hold the insert in place and it ran on the hybrid Viper all last season without any problems.

Remember the Old Yamaha Forward clutches like on Phazer? Still thats under spring pressure. For the disc to take out snapring like that the Caliper must be pushing on it more on the inside pad. Look carefully at Caliper. Bet you find grooves. Mine was covered under warranty.

None of that accounts for the magnets hitting cover of chaincase. Wow just Wow. They measured wrong.

As you say, my Caliper showing ugly grooves from the outside pad! Gonna post pics later.

This stuff just should not be happing with the mountain engineering knowledge from everything that has ever been built!

Back