• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drivers

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
Any benefit to adding anti-ratchet drivers to a stock Camoplast set up on an 08 RTX? What does changing the drivers do for the sled? DOes it give the sled more grip? Somebody was suggesting a 2.52" pitch with the 9 Tooth set up. I mostly do Trail riding, a little ditch banging, and rail beds. The sled is not stock horse power. Thanks again guys ;)!

I put em on my 08 & they won,t be going on my 09. The nytro likes a tight track. I ran a loose track; lost 10 mph & had bad slider wear up front. I ran my track real tight again; gained back 10 mph & got rid of premature slider wear at the front of the rails.

That sucks, I put the extros on so I could run a loose one, everyone was saying you can pick up alot of power by running it loose. What did you buy this year?

I forgot to ask you what you ran for a pipe last year and what did you think about it? I just ordered the excell for mine but I haven't heard much hard evidence on performance gains, everyone just says its the best.

Wow! Good thing I asked! That why we love this site. Thanks Turk ;)!

sheetwright if you are planning on keeping the stock track you wont be able to run extros. Every third window is closed on the track that comes with the machine.

towerrigger said:
sheetwright if you are planning on keeping the stock track you wont be able to run extros. Every third window is closed on the track that comes with the machine.

I saw this on the new SE thread, and was wondering what kind of difference it would make. I knew he changed his track out. Figured why hyjack a building thread for this question. Thanks, Guys :-o

Back