• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP with LP Evac

jtssrx

Lifetime Member
I just spoke with Bob at Lightning Pro. He's going to send me a Evac box. I'm going to be testing the box out.

I Finally had an oppritunity to to some Topend testing this past weekend. Wel I was dissappointed. 120mph is the best I saw on the speedo. I am going to open up the other vents on the Motor and run teh identical distance. I'm betting I'll see an improvment.

I will post all me results inluding sled configuation when i'm done.

What is this evac box of which you speak? Did not put on the evac as I don't want the added moisture in my engine.

it runs around a $150.00 which i guess sounds steep for a product that does not "give you anything" but since i have to spend some time cleaning my clucthes (which ruined a day of riding) I figure it like a insurance policy. The kit looks to be very nicely made.

yamawarrior: When you open your Case and vent the other 2 spots to the box along witht eh stock vent you will gain somthing. I'm in the process of testing to see what kind of gains you get. I was going to test this weekend but I could go north. then i went out to the lake but there was to much snow and the plowed tracks were to short!!!!

I am running this on my turbo and so far it has eliminated the oil and any sign of it and I had alot of oil blowing out before this box .

Attachments

• 1A LPRO EVAC BOX UNIVERSAL   STOCK 5.jpg
    1A LPRO EVAC BOX UNIVERSAL STOCK 5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 146

Back