• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extro question

Srxspec said:
I have both the Wahl 9 tooth and Avid 9 tooth drivers available. Call me if we can help you.

This is what I'd do, I'd call Allen. When I eventually need my 9 tooth 2.52 pitch extros on the beefy shaft, I'm calling Allen, that's for sure.

I just sold my 8 tooth extros, 2.52 pitch on the beefy shaft last week because I didn't want to lower my gearing by going to 8 tooth on this sled quite yet......

:Rockon:

MikeAttakNYC said:
Supersled, would this be the correct wahl bros drive for my attaks drive shaft with 9t and 2.52 pitch? (curious about which diameter I need). Think I'm gonna go with the wahl bros they are considerably less expensive

If you are going with a Cobra track, I'd stick with stock size 9 tooth drivers, unless you want lower gearing. Switching to 8 tooth drivers will lower your gearing a tad (assuming you stick with 2.52" stock pitch)....

9 tooth, 2.52" pitch is stock. Stock just are not extros for some silly reason by Yamaha, probably to save $10 on the sled's cost........

Back