• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fergdog93's 08' Nytro summer build project

fergdog93 said:
f3.jpg

Where can I find those small white Yamaha stickers you have on your lower A-arms?? :Rockon:

birkebeiner said:
fergdog93 said:

Where can I find those small white Yamaha stickers you have on your lower A-arms?? :Rockon:

Those where off of a Factory FX Yamaha sticker kit I picked up at Magic Racing in Shelby MI. It came with alot of stickers, I used them all over the sled, the arms, hand guards, shock resies, side covers, and the tuning fork on the front nose. I think they run about $16-$20 for a sheet of about 20 stickers.

GIMME SNOW said:
Ferdog, your sled looks SICK!!! Great Job, that should turn some heads on the trail. :Rockon:

If your looking for some yellow, maybe outlining the numbers in yellow would be enough, just throwing that out there.

Thanks, thats a good idea, I was thinking of just picking up some neon yellow decal sheets and playing with some ideas. This way I could cut out anything I wanted, and maybe throw some yellow around just a touch.

Wade I havent checked this thread recently ...HOLY CRAP!!! Thats kick #*$&@. I read this last night and tore down my Phazer today to get some powdercoating done myself. I think Im polishing my tunnel though but after seeing yours Im very impreseed. Im considering a blue and orange blend.
Ive got to say again very awesome job man!! :rules

Thanks Scribs! Just remember, if you thinking of racing your sled, like snocross, or X counrty, you cannot have any orange on your snowmobile. The only orange you can have, and is required is 75% blaze orange on your DOT and Snell aproved helmet, and 75% blaze orange on your jacket. Snocross, and XC do not allow any orange on the machine. But I know how you are with the orange! Also, what color is your sled now? blue, red, or white? Whats up man, you been racing at all, or just the kids?

Sean,
I haven't had any time to play with the decals, I'll get on'em as so as I can. I have alot of ideas for decal kits too, maybe if I get time I'll use your wrap stencel and send you a copy of what I come up with....maybe a Fergdog edition :drink: :drink: :drink: hahahaha I should have the logo's placed by the weekend anyways. Thanks for checking in!

Fergdog93

fergdog93 said:
Thanks Scribs! Just remember, if you thinking of racing your sled, like snocross, or X counrty, you cannot have any orange on your snowmobile. The only orange you can have, and is required is 75% blaze orange on your DOT and Snell aproved helmet, and 75% blaze orange on your jacket. Snocross, and XC do not allow any orange on the machine. But I know how you are with the orange! Also, what color is your sled now? blue, red, or white? Whats up man, you been racing at all, or just the kids?

thanx for the advice Wade.Yep I do still dig the orange!
Just been running the kids this summer plus I took on running the Portland mini-track and thats had me busy as weve had alot of races this year..... plus some asshole stole my quad in July so Ive been rideless.
Im gonna be jumping the Yamaha quad ship and riding a KTM 450sx for next year (yep orange).
Now that youve lais the orange news on me ( not even sure if I plan to race it anyways) Ive got it all torn down and no idea what color Im gonna go with. Im thinking of PCing everything black and the subframe yamaha blue. Ill decide before I drop it all off on tuesday.....lol

No, I'm talking about the front vent on the hood. My XTX does not have that and I don't seem to see it on any other Nytros.

Do you mean the vent just under the headlight, above the nose decal? That came stock on my 08' hood, I just figured every other Nytro was the same?

Back