• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally made it to the game...

Because I have the same tune, and mine runs 17.2lbs.
Right on. All those numbers including IAT's should kinda prove my statement that I never held it to the bars.
I figured the stock bov would not work effectively at that (17.2) boost level.
But as soon as bov comes in I'll give it another go around and keep you posted.
I suppose 17+/- is something I'll watch for.
I've heard others claim 16.2 to 16.8 on stock muffler & stock intake.

Are you using stock muffler & intake?

Right on. All those numbers including IAT's should kinda prove my statement that I never held it to the bars.
I figured the stock bov would not work effectively at that (17.2) boost level.
But as soon as bov comes in I'll give it another go around and keep you posted.
I suppose 17+/- is something I'll watch for.
I've heard others claim 16.2 to 16.8 on stock muffler & stock intake.

Are you using stock muffler & intake?
Yes

I'll be honest....I do like the whisper quiet exhaust with tune. I do get it. Lol.
I'm working on a Frankenstein muffler. Shooting for more flow then a stock mod 3" yet quieter then TD's super quiet muffler.
Hope it works out.

Because I have the same tune, and mine runs 17.2lbs.
Quick question....my engagement is 3800rpm. I can't say I remember it being that high? Thought it was 3400+/-
In the off-season replaced stock (red/gold/red) primary spring with new stock (red/gold/red) and added Dalton's Qay-70

Last edited:
Yes I've pulled inclosed trailers for 20yrs. But I would trade it in a heartbeat to get all my lost hair back. Lol. Black ice scares me to death. Justa swinging.
Loading in my (let's call it service/sled) truck is no problem. Now I don't have to climb over my sled to release straps.
IMG_20221219_124514318_HDR_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Going on an unplanned fishing expedition in 5° temps is fun. Said no one ever....
IMG_20221221_082523195_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Last edited:
Going to leave this question here. Not super duper hurry....
Guys with 270+/- tunes.... Has anyone upgraded to a billet water pump as a precautionary measure?

Last edited:
I suppose Fab guy forgot about the budget we talked about!?!?
I think I see a spot on the muffler for him to etch his signature....he's enjoying his work.

IMG953812~2_copy_208x257.jpg

Second comming of christ will be here before that gets done, 2 weeks now?
Lol....patience is a virtue. He's taking his time and making it perfect. Sure hope we don't run into fitment problems. Fall will be here b4 ya know it.

Back