• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front End Bushing Kits

Here are the pics..

Attachments

• Grease Zerts 1  (600 x 450).jpg
    Grease Zerts 1 (600 x 450).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Grease zerts 2  (600 x 450).jpg
    Grease zerts 2 (600 x 450).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Grease zerts 3  (600 x 450).jpg
    Grease zerts 3 (600 x 450).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 191

Moto, never had any Holz items in my hands before. Can you give me any measurements? Just need the ID in the tubes where the bulkhead bolt goes through.

Allen,

Did Yamaha make any corrections to the OEM bushings for the 2010 model year? Or would you still advise to go with your bushing kit for the 2010 XTX?

Still the same for all 2010 models.

Hey Allen....in need of a bushing kit for a 2008 Apex LTX. Have any? PM me if you do and let me know how you want to arrange payment.

Me too... Allen.

Bushing kit for the 09 XTX Nytro required.
Tried to call and email... You must be busy.
Should I tear appart my front end this weekend??
Need to know if you have stock.
Thanks

mach9

should you grease up the new bushings when replacing them? Mine arent oilite.

Also should I fill the arms with grease before replacing the bushings and putting the bolts back in?

thanks

The oilite you can put a thin film of grease on when assembling, but I would not use a ton of grease.

Apex/RX/RS Bushing Kits: Out of stock for 10 days

FX Nytro 08 & 09: In Stock

Phazer: In Stock

Allen sent a PM. Looking to see if you carry bushings for the Timbersled barkbuster front end for the Apex, and the 42" wide Nytro kit? The are a 2006 Apex, and a 2008 Nytro? Thanks

Back