• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GSE electric power steering system Arctic Cat ZR 9000 Thundercat Yamaha Sidewinder EPS

Tcat100

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
ZR9000
I have this unique modified version of this kit which adds power steering to the sled, but allows you to turn it off while bypassing the mechanical "play" that is inherent in this kit. Works great, has some limitations which I would share in discussions, but overall works very well with the bypass. It comes with a brand new motor and controller so in essence, it's a brand new kit with this clever "bypass" mod which I have dozens of hours and about $200 in extra components invested. If you just rather have it as the straight kit from GSE, then that is super easy to either bypass the "bypass" or eliminate it altogether. Only selling because I bought a new Tcat with factory power steering. Please feel free to contact me with questions, though I would want to have a old school call vs text. $1500 shipped to the continental US.

20221209_150523 (1).jpg

Back