• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

haha this is the best doo could do

^^^ LOL! Remember a year or two before their 1200 four stroke how much they were bashing Yamaha four strokes? At the same time they were busy developing them!

dirkdiggler said:
THAT WAS STUPID. Let me ask Doo something if four strokes suck so back why do they build one?????

These type of vids are made by just regular Joe's like you and me, anyone can make one up and add/say whatever they want, they are not from any manufacturer.

Just follow the link or copy and paste it and make your own up, pretty easy to do as far as I know?

whatever, since when do ***** guys go snowmobiling anywway?? he fails to mention BRP's best feature . they all come with a complimentary super heavy duty TOW STRAP!!!!!! cause ur gonna get alot of use out of it when ur DOO DIES :die

Those are awesome! I could spend an afternoon watching them. Kinda like the Bud Light Real men of genius comercials.
Funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh. Mike.

Thanks Pro TC and Chris for the links. Gotta love BRP's marketing. I darn near spit up my beverage while watching those vid's.

Back