• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat vs Doo shootout

CAT versus DOO at SHOOTOUT
Stay focused boys.
It's like trying to teach 13 year old boys how to play Basketball with a stripper in the back ground.

What did we learn from the video?
1. The "shootout" was more like a squirt gun fight
2. Polaris is WAAAY behind on sled production
3. Not many Yamaha dealers left
4. The ThunderCat won the first battle of this "WAR" (as in Turbo war)
5. The Mach is bringing some Heavy Iron to the next battle
6. 20/80 loves Apexes & HATES Sidewinders
7. CONFUSED will NOT be sending Mr. 20 an Xmas card this year
8. I may hook up with Joe the Sailor to run my stock 900 against his stock Winder for a real "shootout"
9. uuummmmmm........i ran out of things to say..............end of the World is coming

That sir is friggin hilarious......thank you for that. Maybe number 10 should be "Cat brought a knife to a gun fight" with regards to the 850/800 class. Hardly a fair fight

CAT versus DOO at SHOOTOUT
Stay focused boys.
It's like trying to teach 13 year old boys how to play Basketball with a stripper in the back ground.

What did we learn from the video?
1. The "shootout" was more like a squirt gun fight
2. Polaris is WAAAY behind on sled production
3. Not many Yamaha dealers left
4. The ThunderCat won the first battle of this "WAR" (as in Turbo war)
5. The Mach is bringing some Heavy Iron to the next battle
8. I may hook up with Joe the Sailor to run my stock 900 against his stock Winder for a real "shootout"
9. uuummmmmm........i ran out of things to say..............end of the World is coming
StevewithOCD... LOL that is a good list, ba ha ha ha.

Well, wait til I get my Taiga Ekko, 180 hp class, with 660 foot Harbor Freight 12 gauge extension cord, with tethered breakaway, at the next shootout.

LOL I'd send him a card, but then I'd have to send cards to begin with. I could send 20/80 a picture of me hugging my SW :p

One mention of a Stripper & BANG...........Christmas Miracle!
We're getting along now!
20/80 gonna hug his Apex
CONFUSED gonna hug his Sidewinder
Even VMaxamillion & SumpBallBuster put on their little slippers & PJ's to go outside & hug their sled
I don't know my new sled enough to hug yet. I'm not that easy!

Just be careful not to love your sled too much cuz then it becomes MECHANOPHILIA.
Which is people Sexually Attracted to their machines..................that would be wrong.

P.S: Isn't it sad that enuf people had sex with their cars that they had to put a name on it?

We're getting along now!
20/80 gonna hug his Apex
Even VMaxamillion & SumpBallBuster put on their little slippers & PJ's to go outside & hug their sled

Just be careful not to love your sled too much cuz then it becomes MECHANOPHILIA.
Which is people Sexually Attracted to their machines..................that would be wrong.

P.S: Isn't it sad that enuf people had sex with their cars that they had to put a name on it?
I think it’s kinda sad that you knew that…..(LOL)

We're getting along now!
20/80 gonna hug his Apex

That is some funny shizzle....I love my new forum name VMaxamillion. Damn wish I would have thought of that when I joined
Awesome stuff Steve O

Yes, maturity level, you got it all wrong, I think I have a great attitude and would help anyone on this site if I could, I love pure Yamahas.
Can’t help yourself eh?

I can't repost the video so on YOUTUBE look up.
"How Much Power does the 22 Polaris Boost Make"
Maybe someone else can do it

Back