• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you picked up your viper?

Have you picked up your Viper?

• I've picked up my snowchecked Viper.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bought one off the showroom floor.

• I'm STILL waiting for my snowchecked viper.

• I'm going to buy one once my dealer gets the model I want.

• Total voters
Yamadog said:
Yeah they are not as bad in the West part of the state. In the east we ride the Taconite trail and they hang out with radar guns.

I have ridden a lot with a buddy that has a cabin in Big falls and we ride north to International falls. All unmantained trails and rail grades thats a blast. Lots of open pit mines to play in with huge slag piles to climb.

Good friends of mine have a cabin 10 miles from Big Falls...4 of us went up there the second weekend of March last year, rode nothing but the deer river line and open swamps, etc...THE most snow I have ever seen in Minnesota in my 37 years...epic powder by MN standards. We had a blast!

I have to completely disagree with you on the law enforcement comment though...I'd much rather ride the baron wilderness that is Northern MN over the over crowded, heavily enforced, stop sign riddled trails that is Northern Wisconsin. Spent a weekend in Minocqua, WI a few years back and was so annoyed by running into a road crossing every 2 miles. The Iron Range and the rest of Northern MN is an absolute treat in my opinion

Oh and I almost forgot...I still don't have my XTX SE yet!! :o|

Closing in on two weeks before I head west to ride :die

Oh and I have over $4000 worth of accessories to put on my sled yet!!!!

Hurry the F up yamaha!!!!! :die

I am not saying that its bad - I chose not to ride there because they do not groom as well as they do in the UP. There are plenty of trails south and west of Pence that go forever without stop signs or the gile and Flambeau Flowages and they always have snow. Up north the trails above greenland to copper Harbor except for Houghton/ Hancock is a bit messy.

I have 2 tickets from 3 yrs ago. on the tac trail :o|

By the way just talked to my buddy in Pence its snowing right now

Attachments

• Hurley Weather.jpg
    Hurley Weather.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Iron Range Weather.jpg
    Iron Range Weather.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 149
hp

Blu2U2 said:
Got mine home last Friday now back at the dealer getting a little extra HP's added ;)!
ok what kind of extra hp?

Yamadog I will clean those comments up for you. I would camp with you anytime. Sounds like fun as long as we each have our own tree :Rockon:

cannondale27 said:
Yamadog I will clean those comments up for you. I would camp with you anytime. Sounds like fun as long as we each have our own tree :Rockon:

Oh leave them be its all good and let me know when you're ready to ride and I will pick you up

MrSled said:
I hate waiting... hate waiting in lines, hate it...LOL

Right ther proves it - this is a travesty! I tell Ya...... :o|

When ROYALTY - AKA Mr Sled has to wait just like the rest of us - There is no Justice in the world. But it may have been the special order "trainning wheels" you ordered on it that has caused your delay??????? or maybe the thumb bell Ding Ding :jump:

I do believe they call it the Pee Wee Herman Special edition

Back