• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you picked up your viper?

Have you picked up your Viper?

• I've picked up my snowchecked Viper.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bought one off the showroom floor.

• I'm STILL waiting for my snowchecked viper.

• I'm going to buy one once my dealer gets the model I want.

• Total voters
Yamadog said:
MrSled said:
I hate waiting... hate waiting in lines, hate it...LOL

Right ther proves it - this is a travesty! I tell Ya...... :o|

When ROYALTY - AKA Mr Sled has to wait just like the rest of us - There is no Justice in the world. But it may have been the special order "trainning wheels" you ordered on it that has caused your delay??????? or maybe the thumb bell Ding Ding :jump:

I do believe they call it the Pee Wee Herman Special edition

OMG that was funny.. thank you. Its nice to have some laughter in the morning :Rockon:

I will have to change my vote after work tonight, just got a pic of the truck pulling into the dealership and they are going to have it ready for me today. I thought I was so frustrated I couldn't even be happy right now but I have to say, woo hoo!

Mine is at the dealer, was to be picked up today but they called and asked if I could wait until tomorrow as they are very busy. I guess one more won't matter, at least I know it is there.

MrSled said:
Yamadog said:
MrSled said:

When ROYALTY - AKA Mr Sled has to wait just like the rest of us - There is no Justice in the world. But it may have been the special order "trainning wheels" you ordered on it that has caused your delay??????? or maybe the thumb bell Ding Ding :jump:

OMG that was funny.. thank you. Its nice to have some laughter in the morning :Rockon:

Too funny! :rofl:

Nytro40th said:
Pick mine up tomorrow and it snowed yesterday and its snowing today

Send a pic and while you're at it get one of my red XTX !!! She know's I'm away........tell her it's OK.

Ya Baby !!!!!!

new sled

Picked up my Viper on the 15th of Nov.It is the standard model redand black byt now it has an AMR graphic kit on it so it is blue and white,much better.Still wait for the 4th wheel kit.Little snow but not enough to ride.Pictures some time this week.

NOS-PRO said:
MrSled said:
Yamadog said:
MrSled said:

Too funny! :rofl:

It is funny... but I am really getting a little upset that no one can give me any answers on my sled....I even skipped the bell on the handle bars so it woudnt be so hard to build... :o|

And for all your guys that think I am in the back pocket of Yamaha... well your WRONG...lol

This delivery issue is really "upsetting". I guess that is a good word. I told my dealer the other day to forget mine, he can't tell me when it might be here, it was not snowchecked. Now I'm thinking I will wait. MXZX next year if no Viper comes this. I blame Yamaha, not AC, the sleds are built, but are not being delivered as they should.

There there mrsled you can ride mine anytime!!!!! Oh but I will require a $17,000.00 crash deposit (cash) I have heard about you!!!

Oh and I did add the bell aftermarket :jump:

Back