• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you picked up your viper?

Have you picked up your Viper?

• I've picked up my snowchecked Viper.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bought one off the showroom floor.

• I'm STILL waiting for my snowchecked viper.

• I'm going to buy one once my dealer gets the model I want.

• Total voters
Yamadog said:
There there mrsled you can ride mine anytime!!!!! Oh but I will require a $17,000.00 crash deposit (cash) I have heard about you!!!

Oh and I did add the bell aftermarket :jump:

Nice... I cant wait to ring your bell ;)!

Short answer no! Hope to have it for the Viper early ride. I truly am happy for those of you that do, you all seem to have good things to say about it. Have fun and rock on.

I do believe all of you guys still waiting will get the call in the next couple of days. My dealer not happy and was so appologetic said they gave them no updates on deliveries, and he would have stayed open late to assemble mine on wednesday if I really wanted him too. I told him no take your time just knowing it is here is enough.

That was there final load of Vipers so I think the rest should be delivered in a couple of days to the midwest dealers.

Then all will be fine in Viperland :Rockon:

I bought dealer stock. Was suppose to be in by Oct 28 according to Yamaha. Still no word and no snow by me. Dealer has had a few of them in and out but not mine yet. Hopefully soon.
Subaru2006

Back