• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

haydays

srx900

Expert
thinking about going to haydays in mn. from the Syracuse ny area anyone want to go. share the gas money ect.

I wonder if they figured out the traffic mess

I would if the traffic mess is figured out yet.

We will be there, Come rain,shine,hot,cold,mud,dusty or snow have not missed it in years.

Well My little guy Tyler, wife Angie, and myself will be there bright and early on Saturday. We would not miss it for anything.

But right, either would the other 70,000 people who will show up on Saturday. It is a total mob, that is for sure.

I'm sure its gonna go a lot smoother this year. All it would have taken is a little gravel on the entrances and it would probably have been fine, a couple extra entrances wouldn't have hurt either.

But either way I'm sure its gonna go great this year. Traffic will probably be a mess, its damn near impossible to funnel that much traffic into one area without a little traffic jam, but hopefully the mud bog doesn't happen again lol

Looking forward to it again this year...
They have had a year to think through their issues from last year - hopefully none of them are politicians and they can work it out :)

I'm getting excited about it!! Nicko and I bought a swap spot this year. I sure they have the messes figured out for this year. At least lets hope so...

blast from the past. 2007 group with Bunny.
n1558457632_167423_66531.jpg

Back