• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help me pick which handguard for the new sidewinder

which one

• Total voters
I'm going with the sentinel in blue/black with the fold-in mirrors and the LED kit.

I'm going with the sentinel in blue/black with the fold-in mirrors and the LED kit.

nice....I guess in case we run into each other...I'll have to change up the skis too then ; )

to others...I have a set of black for sale cheap lol

I like the idea of the separate switch! Good for stopping at night for sure. Are white LEDs being used?
Yes and I was thinking. You guys wont need a switch because when key is on and engine off the small strip of LEDs is lit along with tail light. You could tie into that.

nice features for sure...now have to tap into that ...wire to i assume the accessory circuit is the first detent on the key switch?

Never noticed the headlight strip! Have to look tonight. Was also gonna relay the low beam to stay on with the high beam to get rid of the hi / low definition issue!

interested in this....picking my sled up tomorrow but thought the main bulbs were led...is there a hi lo split? can they both stay on ?

if you wire them together wont they both be on all the tine and always be on bright lights and blinding people? or it there a one way connection you can wire in?

if you wire them together wont they both be on all the tine and always be on bright lights and blinding people? or it there a one way connection you can wire in?
I was going to put a relay in so the hi beam power activates the low beam circuit on the relay ! Low beam will stay the same. Apparently some doo models have this.

I was going to put a relay in so the hi beam power activates the low beam circuit on the relay ! Low beam will stay the same. Apparently some doo models have this.
oh great idea that will work.

Can you document your work in a thread? I would love to see how this is done. (What relay, where you slice, etc.)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back