• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help me pick which handguard for the new sidewinder

which one

• Total voters
I was going to put a relay in so the hi beam power activates the low beam circuit on the relay ! Low beam will stay the same. Apparently some doo models have this.
I'm not sure this is needed. I just read on the arctic cat site that the low beams already stay on when the high beams are activated. Reads:

LED W/ ACCENT LIGHT
Features LED headlights for enhanced lighting performance. Want the high beams on? The low beam will also stay on to give you a nice, wide light pattern with excellent distance. Plus, special LED accent lighting comes on when you turn the key.

Reactions: AXR

so I appreciate all the opinions..but with the insert...I have decided to go with the all black...with the all black mohawk skis...and black spoked J&T rear axle wheels...and hopefully a black windshield...

f8d0c75706236a377d3024dd12d81eed.jpg

Black with blue just installed on my ltx le.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

2116712399bdeb25eabd06da119d06c0.jpg

Make sure you guys get the Hayes brake mounting kit. This pic shows how the left support replaces the stock top piece of the brake clamp and runs over the brake reservoir area.

I'm wiring them direct to a key on power source and not installing the switch. I'm doing that later today so I'll let you know where I end up tapping into.

I'm going with the sentinel in blue/black with the fold-in mirrors and the LED kit.

did you install the leds yet and how did it turn out?

I have a complete set of the sentinel handguards and new leds I might sell..

Kind of a long story....I'm trying to get my riser setup installed so I can figure out how I want to mount my GPS, what type of ram mount I want. Once that is done I'm going to wire the AMPS mount and led hand guards. My power Madd riser won't install because of the strange off centered pieces of pipe sticking up off the t-post that the riser mounts to. I'm going to need to trim pieces of the bottom of the riser so it fits. And my dremel burned up, so now I'm waiting for a new one of those also. A lot going on, but yeah I'm working on it!

I'm wiring them direct to a key on power source and not installing the switch. I'm doing that later today so I'll let you know where I end up tapping into.

I installed the switch next to the opposite side of the seat heater switch and connected directly to the battery feed at the fuse box so I can run them trail side at night while my buddy wrenches on his 800 eTec ........

I installed the switch next to the opposite side of the seat heater switch and connected directly to the battery feed at the fuse box so I can run them trail side at night while my buddy wrenches on his 800 eTec ........
Can we get a pic with the lights and the handgaurds on? I'm waffling on buying them based on how it looks.

So I have the black ones, the mounts...armor and a new set of the led kit...I'm selling..p.m. Me

Back