• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help me pick which handguard for the new sidewinder

which one

• Total voters

Ive got some black ones for sale and maybe the mounts and new leds too!

Thanks for posting the pics mighty. Looks fantastic. I'll be checking in with PowerMadd at Novi for sure now.

If you have the money to buy a sidewinder, then you have the money to buy a bunch of different ones just to try them out. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I went all black with the LED kit. Sled is being delivered today. Yippeee

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 273
Really like the sentinels with LED's. I wired in a male RCA jack to the powermadd harness and powering off roc's power supply. . His power supply is key which is how I wanted to run my LED's.

Attachments

• IMG_20161112_212759.jpg
    IMG_20161112_212759.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_20161112_212853.jpg
    IMG_20161112_212853.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: AXR
Really like the sentinels with LED's. I wired in a male RCA jack to the powermadd harness and powering off roc's power supply. . His power supply is key which is how I wanted to run my LED's.

why? why not wire to the battery directly?

why? why not wire to the battery directly?
Didn't want the separate on off switch. Just wanted them on when sled came on and off when off. If I wasn't already using rocks power supply for my GPS I would have just ran them to a key'd line somewhere. Most likely the 12v accessory plug which is where rocks power supply plugs into. If I don't want them on easy as unplugging RCA jack. I have power supply running into my goggle bag.

Didn't want the separate on off switch. Just wanted them on when sled came on and off when off. If I wasn't already using rocks power supply for my GPS I would have just ran them to a key'd line somewhere. Most likely the 12v accessory plug which is where rocks power supply plugs into. If I don't want them on easy as unplugging RCA jack. I have power supply running into my goggle bag.
Thats similar to how I would do it also. Reason is your tailight also comes on with key. Safety factor when alongside trail. Leds should last the life of sled anyway.

Anyone have pics of your wiring when finished how neat did it turn out
I don't have any pics of the wiring as I'm gone from sled now. But it's very neat. If you didn't know it wasn't stock you would never even thing twice about it. I would have to point wiring out to you.

Back