• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help Overheat issues!!

Dan ,pm me a phone # and i'll send you a picture of my set up and a cat flap i have that might work .Also the new linq removable snow flap .

Dan ,pm me a phone # and i'll send you a picture of my set up and a cat flap i have that might work .Also the new linq removable snow flap .
Will do...thanks

I was looking at that new LinQ removal flap...many BRP always coming up with new ideas!

Dan

Dan did your sled come in yet and if so did you pick it up?
Nothing yet. But Ive been busy. I got time over the long weekend to pull all my go fast parts off my 1200xs(ECU stage 2, Muffler mod,Header,pb80, helix) and sold them to a guy who came over from Albany(DT) and I swapped in his stock parts. So my 1200 is all back to stock now, most the parts are sold but I do have some items still left for sale from the doo(BRP Adj Riser, BRP LED handguards, pb80, secondary clutching) and I will throw them up on DT soon.

So I am going to load her up and take her over to Don George. Im hoping to get some time tomorrow actually to get it in to him so he can get it up for sale ect. I have not talked to him in awhile, but as of a few weeks ago there was no word on the SW arrival yet. I really dont want it this early anyway. But it will be fun to get it so I can start the mods!

Dan

Back