• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How about a positive " I love my Sidewinder thread".

I have bitched and complained about some of the small things i had to improve on the sled and what i thought the factory should have done in the first place but at the end of the day, I love my Sidewinder, every time i ride it cant get the smile off my face, like a kid with a favorite toy. I have 4,000 miles on it and most on TD Max Spool 16 and the last 1850 with TD header added. It took some tinkering but i have my XTX 141 set up very good. I would not trade it for anything other than a new Sidewinder.

I feel like I am one of the few Winder owners on the planet that hasn't added a "tune" to my sled. Even stock, there is so much power that I frequently find myself on the verge of getting into trouble. I can't imagine riding my sled with another 40-50 hp. I put another 3,000+ miles on mine this season, and it was pure joy.

I feel like I am one of the few Winder owners on the planet that hasn't added a "tune" to my sled. Even stock, there is so much power that I frequently find myself on the verge of getting into trouble. I can't imagine riding my sled with another 40-50 hp. I put another 3,000+ miles on mine this season, and it was pure joy.
Anyone you ride with on the latest two strokes? I know even stock they are easily beatable, but I really like that extra 60 HP so I can really put the boots to them.

I'm the other guy who hasn't tuned the Sidewinder...I totally agree with you and I have the 2up version...incredably fast, handles so well.

There's a thing called the Sidewinder Smile...I have the smile and everyone who has rode my sled I have seen the smile when they get off the sled...it's has been hard to get the sled back from them...we get to an intersection and they just take off with the Cruise Missle...it is funny..

Back