• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Many Buyers Bought 2022 With EPS

I would hang on to that Apex, it is a great sled, with a strong following. We have a 2013 power steering Vector LTX that looks and rides like new. We will keep the Vector for as long as we are riding on snow, but that being said, we have ordered our third Sidewinder for the coming winter. My wife won't ride without p/s, so we were both excited by Yamaha's decision to bring it back with the Sidewinder LTX GT. As good as the old Apex and Vectors are, there is no comparison in the ride and the handling of the Pro Cross chassis over the old Delta Box chassis. Don't let your loyalty and nostalgia for the Japan built sleds deprive you of the comfort, handling and power that a Sidewinder provides.
totally agree, Joe

what dealer did you order from? How close to the deadline did you order? I think Jarred mentioned deliveries were going to be in the order the pre buy was made...

Sunny side Cycle in Alexander NY. He is a small dealer, I don’t think he gets a ton of spring orders. We ordered close to the end of the promo.

For the small price diference and QS3 shock package it would of been a no brainer vs the other 2022 models. I just couldn't get over the older color scheme.

For the small price diference and QS3 shock package it would of been a no brainer vs the other 2022 models. I just couldn't get over the older color scheme.
Idk colors grew on me but felt the same way at first. I like them now.

My dad bought 2 ltxs with power steering this year. Excited to try the power steering. Liked it on my apex. Wish the srxs had the option for it. Hopefully next year...

You mean the 1.0 track right? I would have liked a 1.5 track.......
Tracks I can change, Factory EPS I cant.

I think stock on the LTX GT is 1.25.....
Track / W x L x H
15" x 137" x 1.25"

Track Type
Camso Ripsaw II

Ski Stance (ctr to ctr)
42" (1,067mm) adjustable

Well I'll be dipped, it is a 1.25...been 5 months since ordered and already forgot. Oh well, guess it'll just be a little faster. lol

My brother and I both ordered LTX GTs. Just heard from the dealer mid November delivery. Already have the BOP goodies ready to go.
I've ordered one as well, along with an S-TX GT.... out of curiosity, what stuff did you get from BOP for them? :)

Back