• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Many Miles This Season?

2010 vector#1 5200kms
2010 vector#2 4900km's
2008vecotr#1 5300km's
2008vector#2 3200km's
2010 phazer mtx 4200km's

mostly jus family trips, i go out with friends, few days with 430-450km's. sleds don't sit very much.

about 600..give or take a few. :o| ....was only really able to do weekend riding as my weekday riding partner ( bro in law ) got a girlfriend and decided to have fun doing other things ;):D

finished off yesterday, apr10 with 3700 for myself, and wife had 1700. It was +17 in sun, sledding with t-shirt... amazing end weekend with 205 miles.. not bad for southern NB...

2200 awsome km's and one of our better powder seasons, only to be cut short by a broken knee cap navigating a washout at 5 mph (a disadvantage to stand up snowmobiling, landed right on the upper A-arm bolt with the old knee!).
I guess I will advance past "newbie" with time to post on my hands, although on the driving side (after 40 years) not so sure.

Cheers

Off Trail Mike said:
2200 awsome km's and one of our better powder seasons, only to be cut short by a broken knee cap navigating a washout at 5 mph (a disadvantage to stand up snowmobiling, landed right on the upper A-arm bolt with the old knee!).
I guess I will advance past "newbie" with time to post on my hands, although on the driving side (after 40 years) not so sure.

Cheers

Ouch! :o|

At least you managed some great mileage before the incident ;)!

miles

I put on 2200 miles this season, had great snow all season in southern MN. also had 1 fantastic trip to southern bighorns at end of march . Cant wait till next season :jump:

I lost track. But near 3k between the 2 sleds.

Est. 1700+/- miles on the attak more or less. At least 1100++ miles on the Mt Viper tho. Lots more trips on the Mt Viper, but just off trail/ shorter distances.

c67ff9b5.jpg

:Rockon:

Back