• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Many Miles This Season?

1,500. Did not start until January 28th so not totally a bust. Would have liked 2,500.

Year milage

managed to get around 2,000 miles this year. I usually get around 3-4 thousand. Not bad considered I sold my house and moved 5 hours south in mid season.

4250 Miles for me this season. not so bad even if my average is about 5k. still no issues with my venture gt. probably my best yamaha so far.

4500KMS this season. Great season for me as we usually average 3-3500kms. Same amount of days able to ride but average days were 350-400kms, up from 250-300kms in the past. I guess the power steering makes it much more comfortable to make longer days with less fatigue. Almost 4000kms out of this set of slides but worn even front to back and just ready to see aluminum. Not one hick-up or defect found to date, best Yamaha yet! :yam:

Got in the last ride of the season, up in the Grayling/Gaylord area after the recent storm, early last week. lots of snow, and the trails were good. Rode another 663 miles, and finished the season with 3669 miles, ( 5904 km ) for the year, with the goofy weather this year, still not a bad season. ;)!

Rode 200 miles this past weekend, 1200 total this year. Not bad considering I could not ride until January, then none in February due to no snow. March finished up pretty good and they say you can still ride the two tracks with over a foot of snow on them in Oscoda/Huron Forest. This beats the 350 miles I rode all last season due to poor snow conditions. Keeping in mind I dont trailer, I ride from my garage, shoot across the lake and hit the trails on the old Airforce base in to the Huron Forest.
:4STroke: :yam: :rocks:

Our season did not start until late January. 2700Km (~1680mi) so far and should get a couple more weekends (my best year was 4400Km). No major issues this year - still on the 2nd set of slides with a total of 11,700Km on the VL.

2,200 miles but not calling it quits yet, supposed to get over 6" tomorrow. Very good season with the exception of early January when we had a huge thaw. For being in college though, I think my mileage was pretty impressive. ;)!

Started out with 21 miles in November, on the MTX, blew the motor. Put on 610 miles with old reliable, my 90' Phazer II in December. Got my MTX back in early January and put 1,180 miles on that..............

SO, 1,811 miles, best winter I've had in 10 years. :Rockon:

Back