• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I love my maverick!!!

Muleskinner

Veteran
Rode today in 2-3 feet of powder and with this track it's just about like having a turbo. You are always on a 45 degree angle. The only problem I can see is that the track is running on the ground and the skis aren't in the air. Powerclaw will be ordered in the morning.

Mule,

I read the title and thought that you were on drugs. Then I saw your lovely avatar again and knew you were. After that, I finally read your post and thought about giving you a reply.

So, Country Cat in Sauk Rapids, MN has some pretty good prices on the Powerclaw right now. My buddy just bought a 162" from them for $575. Going to machine rail extensions offset for 8" wheels for him. Will let you know how it works out.

scmurs

I found one for $825 CDN that I can have by Thursday morning so I'll ready to go for the weekend. Count it shipping and duty it will be about the same price. Don's Speed Parts in Wainwright if anybody wants to know.

Here's an image from my CAD file. Any thoughts??

Nytro_Extension.jpg

scmurs said:
Mule,

I read the title and thought that you were on drugs. Then I saw your lovely avatar again and knew you were. After that, I finally read your post and thought about giving you a reply.

So, Country Cat in Sauk Rapids, MN has some pretty good prices on the Powerclaw right now. My buddy just bought a 162" from them for $575. Going to machine rail extensions offset for 8" wheels for him. Will let you know how it works out.

scmurs

Just for the record, County Cat is in Sauk Cente, 35 miles west of Sauk Rapids which is by St Cloud.

Muleskinner said:
I found one for $825 CDN that I can have by Thursday morning so I'll ready to go for the weekend. Count it shipping and duty it will be about the same price. Don's Speed Parts in Wainwright if anybody wants to know.

You have a phone # for these guys. and are you going 163 for that price?

I ran the new 153" power claw this weekend in McBride and it doesn't even feel like the same sled. We ran all sorts of snow conditions and it worked great the whole time. The deepest loose powder was about 2' but the way it pulled up on top I am sure it will work in anything deeper. Decent braking coming downhill and great hookup in the set up/drifted snow. The phone number to Dons speed parts is 780-842-2562.

Back