• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I LOVE!!!! my Pro Line clutch kit.

sneakattak88 said:
oh by the way ,, I think I would have done better,, i had geared down for 660,, i think i went to low,, didnt have enegh time to test,, but i am going to blinde River in March
What class does COSDRA (Blind River Race) allow you to run the 4 stroker in, 600 class?

Matt meet Dan,Dan meet Matt......

Dont you guys forget we should have track plowed on mary lake for sunday....

Dan ran last weekend at south portage matt....I dont think i had a chance to intro you two though..

thanks
Dan

Did any of the 4 stroke Yammies do any good at Portage Bay this past weekend in the drags?

well like i said a few poste before i think i did ok,, i won a few races,, placed second acouple of times and finished 2 in the 700 stock improved

Racy2 said:
Did any of the 4 stroke Yammies do any good at Portage Bay this past weekend in the drags?
I totally forgot about this thread. The 4-stroke yamies are doing well! Lets hope for a better turn out this year and get more racers at the start line. I’m not convinced with the proline kit. I got my stock components working great on the Sunday!
I got second in stock B 700 http://cosdra.com/results/06-South-Portage-Bay.htm

Dan

Dano said:
Racy2 said:
I totally forgot about this thread. The 4-stroke yamies are doing well! Lets hope for a better turn out this year and get more racers at the start line. I’m not convinced with the proline kit. I got my stock components working great on the Sunday!

Dan

what did you do to your stock componenets to get bthem right on?

Dano said:
Racy2 said:

Dan

What was the distance?

pro line

the under tuck is better on those dalton arm,s. so you will get more belt side psi at low rpm,s and with the 8dn belt this is whats needed oter wise if you tail ride it tend,s to cut lines in the clutch that so many have asked about. because of low speed belt silpage . if you look at the clutch chart,s that yamaha produced as wall hangers this will become very clear. the dolton took this in to consiteration when building these arm,s. hence the shape of the arm is just as important as the wight of the arm. i leaned this littel tib bit year,s back when doing clutching my srx,s in the mid 70,s and nothing has change since. if you dont beleve me just read olav aaen,s book on clutching. the tuck under has to be corret that,s why its ajustable on most clutches. ie yamaha use,s differt size rollers, comet and later polaries ues shims. and on eraly polaries race clutches uesed a neat trick useing set screw,s so it could be ajusted at the track real fast.

Proline clutch Kit F/s

For Apex ar Attack- bought new in March 06 and used once-- it works and its as new, email if interested.
jdave@michaelsgroup.com New $379, sell for $225

Back