• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jaret Announces 2022 Yamaha Snowmobile Launch Date!!

Wishful thinking but Maybe the video is just a curveball made so we all just think eps is it. Why release the only new thing a month before the real release? If that is the case the teaser video pretty much was the release minus bng. Hopefully there’s more to it
:bore: Doubt it.

I know more people looking to get rid of Polaris and get INTO a Sidewinder/T-Cat than people that want out.
It just takes one ride on these things to see how good they can be compared to the offerings from the others...

Just got back from a snowmobile trip, Ski Doo and Cat were ruling the trails, a few Polaris riders also seen around 3 Winders and Vipers, got a chance to talk to a Winder owner at a fuel stop, he liked the power and ride he had a 260hp tune, had his chain case and bearing done with the upgraded parts, he said he has over 30 grand into the sled with repairs and power upgrades,..OUCH.

he has over 30 grand into the sled with repairs and power upgrades,..OUCH.
That is by his own choice. You can fix what shortcomings the sled has for under $400
keep it stock or trick it out, to each his own. Most of it depends on the size of your wallet.

I don't think the repairs were his own choice, 7000kms on his sled.

I don't think the repairs were his own choice, 7000kms on his sled.
dont think or dont know?
I probably have $6000 in mine in just upgrades.

Yeah.. Canadian pricing is crazy, over 20 grand for a winder, power upgrades and accessories you could easily spend 8 grand here.

Why so much?

If you pay 100bucks for a part for your Winder in the US, You can bet we will pay $160 for the same part here, really sucks

Back