• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX and Weight Transfer

I have a 2016 viper ltx se and your saying I have the lighter torsion springs on it from factory . So me putting the artic cat ones won't really benefit me . Is that right . If so I will put them on the wife's 2015 viper ltx le then . Just wondering if my 2016 needs them also . Thanks

I have a 2016 viper ltx se and your saying I have the lighter torsion springs on it from factory . So me putting the artic cat ones won't really benefit me . Is that right . If so I will put them on the wife's 2015 viper ltx le then . Just wondering if my 2016 needs them also . Thanks
Yes they should be. Of course the early builds may not.

What you mean by engine . Aren't they the same . Is there a number on it thanks
16 had two different engines. When they ran out of original they used the new engine. They may have done same with springs. There is no way of going by serial numbers to determine. Wish I could help you more. I just don't know.

Thanks , makes me wonder what engine I have . What is difference in engines . I know my 2016 rides nicer then the 2015 .

Thanks , makes me wonder what engine I have . What is difference in engines . I know my 2016 rides nicer then the 2015 .
Then you probably have the newer valving and springs. The old engine has half moon shaped black rubber plugs in side of valve cover. You can see them if you take muffler side cover off. This is in FAQ with all the differences.

Back