• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX-LE Goggle Bag Delete

My dealer called his rep today. He was told Yamaha is NOT providing goggle bags. However, they ARE going to do something in the future to make up for it being deleted. They just haven't decided what yet.
I will believe it when I see it..

Thanks for the info though.

A windshield bag would be an acceptable substitute for me. Hopefully Yamaha does take care of it.

Not for me... will not fit with my windshield... windshield will be too short...

Not for me... will not fit with my windshield... windshield will be too short...
I know you don't want to hear this, but I would have to think Yamaha would base their replacement item off of the std. package the sled came with. Not what customers modify on it.

I would accept the windshield bag also. I still hope for the goggle bag though.

I'm kind of indifferent on this one. It's annoying they said it would come with it and it's not. They all do stuff like this for various reasons. Would be nice for them to do something instead. But, if it's a heat issue then so be it, I don't want it.

Subject to change doesn't mean they have the right to delete a item! Change would mean more or less not remove completely! Where are extra boggy wheels also! We all need to be making phone calls to Yamaha and demand they make things right!

Well It was never a heat issue on the zuki so it shouldn't be on the winder either. Isn't it still open under the black fins on each side? If heat is that much of an issue I am very worried about road side trail sections. :-|
There is no way I would keep a phone in the goggle bag. I do plan to use it for the battery pack for the led lighting I plan to do though. On my viper I had it setup where I could use a 12v pack or the sled's power by flipping a switch. I would use the pack when in restaurants eating dinner. I didn't want to ever come out have the sled be dead. It can get real toasty in there but the air is a lil moist.

Well It was never a heat issue on the zuki so it shouldn't be on the winder either. Isn't it still open under the black fins on each side? If heat is that much of an issue I am very worried about road side trail sections. :-|
There is no way I would keep a phone in the goggle bag. I do plan to use it for the battery pack for the led lighting I plan to do though. On my viper I had it setup where I could use a 12v pack or the sled's power by flipping a switch. I would use the pack when in restaurants eating dinner. I didn't want to ever come out have the sled be dead. It can get real toasty in there but the air is a lil moist.

dumb question...why would you leave the led light on while in the restaurant?

Blue under sled lighting, white in the headlights (and some more things to come maybe if I find a good location. more info later :D)

Back