• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY March Muni Ride!!

Enjoyed meeting you also Scott, sorry I didn't get to spend more time visiting with you. Guess that's a good reason to go to the rides next year.;)!

Also want to say how much I enjoyed meeting and talking to Apex Lady and her husband (sorry I forgot his screen name) :o|

Also was really Great to meet and ride with Yamadoo!! Really looking forward to getting together with you in the future also!:Rockon:

The best part of the RIDE is the Great PEOPLE!!!!!

Really enjoyed meeting you, and your wife hope fully we can get Northernsledder and his crew to join us as well.

So many great fun new people to meet- Apex lady & hubby &&&&&........so many I am scared to try to list all and forget some...........it was great.

It is the people that makes me want to return, oh yea, the riding is good too. LOL

It was nice to ride with you, your bro and your bud...trails killed me on Sat along with staying up till 4am... I slept in on Sunday and was home sick all day today with the flu.

You and me both. I am just feeling better now but was still worth it. We can't wait till next season, summer is to long, lol... Hopefully we can make all the munising rides next season

Enjoyed meeting you also Scott, sorry I didn't get to spend more time visiting with you. Guess that's a good reason to go to the rides next year.;)!

Also want to say how much I enjoyed meeting and talking to Apex Lady and her husband (sorry I forgot his screen name) :o|

Also was really Great to meet and ride with Yamadoo!! Really looking forward to getting together with you in the future also!:Rockon:
It was sure nice meeting you too Agman 57! See you next year! Also my husband's screen name is nytrosnox06.

got my video done from off trail riding on sunday, sorry for the quality my gopro and my computer are not getting along yet

Hey Farmer, Sweet video man ! ;)! It was a blast riding with you and the rest of the guys and we are looking forward to next year and hope we can ride again. That video don't show the viewers how steep that hill was where you got stuck. lol It was about a 60 degree slop but it looks pretty flat on video but I know how gopros are deceiving . :dunno: We have not gotten around to editing ours yet but promise we get it done soon and post it. I'm sure your in it also. ;)

Hey Farmer, Sweet video man ! ;)! It was a blast riding with you and the rest of the guys and we are looking forward to next year and hope we can ride again. That video don't show the viewers how steep that hill was where you got stuck. lol It was about a 60 degree slop but it looks pretty flat on video but I know how gopros are deceiving . :dunno: We have not gotten around to editing ours yet but promise we get it done soon and post it. I'm sure your in it also. ;)
X2

X 1,000,000!!!!

I like the opening of the video ;)

Brraaaaaapppppp!!!!!

Back