• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Merge Phazer and Phazer MTX forums?

DigitalFusion

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX, 10 Turbo Phazer MTX, 08 Phazer, 88 SnoScoot
Just a thought, but both of these forums have more crickets chirping than users posting. Thoughts?

Makes sense to me, especially since there really isn't much difference between them than the track length and shorter A arms.

I think all the older models are starting to lose posters as they move on to the Viper and Winder. Or all the issues have been fixed :D

Good idea for any of the older forums. Makes it easier to help out also. Got my vote.
Until I got an mtx I never ventured in there unless I checked the recent posts (active topics as it used to be called).

Now that I have been hanging out there I see that there are a lot of topics and questions that are phazer general.

Kinda makes ya wonder how many people who needed help just got left hanging because they posted in the mtx forum and just never came back to ty because they didnt get any response?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I am subscribed to the Phazer general section but not MTX so I don't see those unless I check out all new posts, which get buried in the Viper and Winder posts.

I can say that it was for the better. More traffic and coverage for both.

Just thinking out loud...

You think that all the forums would benefit from merging the mountain and trail sections? Seems like trail posts out number mountain posts 25-1.

I would love too.. At one time thats how it was... then the MTN guys said they wanted their own sections and the rest is history.

Back