• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mountain lite [pics]

Can you measure the phazer from tip to tail total length

I need to see if this will fit in my enclosed 6x10(trailer is a tad bit longer than 10)

Might be able to save me some $$ this year.

yeah i can do that

i'm gonna take all the requested pictures and measurements this weekend. but i'm pretty sure it will fit fine.. as the bed on my trailer is 10' and the sled doesn't hang off the end. i've got about 6-8 inches to spare

you can see in the pics

more pics. thats the yellow ultra plate
i tried to get pictures of the requested areas.

Attachments

• P9070002.JPG
    P9070002.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 104
  • P9070006.JPG
    P9070006.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 96
  • P9070009.JPG
    P9070009.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 98
  • P9070010.JPG
    P9070010.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 100
  • P9070007.JPG
    P9070007.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 93
  • P9070008.JPG
    P9070008.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 96
  • P9070011.JPG
    P9070011.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 99
Why yellow for a skid plate if you dont mind me asking?Other than that thanks for the pics!

Oh, can you measure the center to center on the front shocks for me. Thanks again.

Hey JP, I just noticed your front shocks are black, not gold like in the proto pics. Did you paint them or it came like that? Looks alot better black.

If it's not too much trouble, if you get a spare minuit, can you measure the extended length of the front shocks for me? Get a buddy to lift the front of the sled and measure from the center of the upper mounting bolt to the center of the lower mounting bolt?

Thanks!

yeah i'll measure this today. i've got a couple of requests for this length..check back soon

as far as the shocks, i noticed that too. i didn't paint them, they came black. the rear is also black. fyi

oh yea i put a yellow ultra plate on there cause i like bright colors.. hehe
thought it would look cool.

Excellent, thank you very much for measuring that. I will try looking around for part numbers for shocks that will work and post them.

JP you say it fits on the 10foot bed, but the tunnel/flap does that hang over? Being I have an enclosed. Doesn't really matter too much as I'll test fit the sled I guess I could ramp the interior of the trailer a little... and back the sled in.. or just buy an 2 place open if I have to.

JP thanks, looks like it'll be tight, but I'll test fit it anyway.

Thanks again

Can't wait for mine to come in... so I can stare at it for a while.

Back